From Wait to Hope to Home!

"Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.'" Lamentations 3:22 (NIV)

Sunday, April 15, 2007

May 05




She is here!

Our family was proud to have accepted the referral of Rosa Lidia on May 25, 2005! She was born on November 11, 2004 in the country of Guatemala, but her birth mother was unable to care for her due to severe poverty. We are planning to change her name to Rosa Grace, which means to us--God's undeserved gift of love. "Your ears will hear a word behind you, 'This is the way, walk in it, whenever you turn to the right or to the left.'" Isaiah 30:20-21

No comments: