From Wait to Hope to Home!

"Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.'" Lamentations 3:22 (NIV)

Sunday, April 15, 2007

November 05





Happy First Birthday, Rosa!
We had such a wonderful visit! Rosa took to us immediately! She was a little leary of John at first, but after he started playing with her she was fine! She was lots of fun and had a great disposition. We got the opportunity to celebrate her birthday and all the upcoming holidays with her. She wore an oufit for each holiday plus, so we had fun dressing her! She liked wearing no clothes the best! We were told by our lawyer/coordinator that our case was in PGN and that we would probably be able to bring her home in a couple of months. We were ready and in love! We started calling her Rosa Boo, because she looked like the little "Boo" character in the movie Monsters, Inc. "The Lord longs to be gracious to you, He waits on high to have compassion on you," Isaiah 30:18

No comments: